I wanted to let you know about a wonderful online course that starts this October!
It’s called A Course in Mindful Living and it’s being offered by my friend, Elisha Goldstein, PhD. Elisha is a co-founder of The Center for Mindful Living in Los Angeles, a psychologist and a leading voice in the field of mindfulness. He has authored multiple books including Uncovering Happiness and The Now Effect, and he is co-author of MBSR Every Day and A Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction Workbook, with a foreword by Jon Kabat-Zinn. His evidence-based programs include the Mindfulness at Work® program delivered through eMindful.com, and the CALM (Connected Adolescents to Learning Mindfulness) program, with his wife Stefanie Goldstein, PhD.
Elisha created A Course in Mindful Living to provide a new and truly unique approach to mindfulness training. In this course, you’ll find a highly enriched learning experience that includes:
- A 6-month curriculum that’s progressive, allowing you to build on the skills that you’re developing over time, with special “deepening” activities to take these skills off the cushion and into daily life
- On-demand access to a membership website so you can engage with the practices and experiential exercises anytime, anywhere
- A monthly live and interactive 60-minute Q&R session with Elisha
- A live monthly video breakout session lead by a member of the faculty where you’ll meet with a smaller group of people to receive more individualized attention and dive deeper into that month’s topic
- An optional peer-based Accountability Pod to support you throughout the 6-month journey
- Frequent and fun invitations to interact with the community to build connection and learn from one another
- 18.5 continuing education credits for psychotherapists, social workers, and nurses
Elisha’s research has shown that an enhanced learning environment with an emphasis on real human support is essential if you hope to experience lasting positive brain change and he has brought all of these elements together in this life-changing course.
In addition, you’ll get bonus video interviews with leading mindfulness experts, including Dan Siegel, MD, Rick Hanson, PhD, Sharon Salzberg, Kristen Neff, PhD, Christine Carter, PhD, Jim Doty, MD, Ellen Langer, PhD, Byron Katie, Dan Harris, and Pilar Gerasimo.
Graduates will receive a certificate of completion from The Center for Mindful Living and psychotherapists, social workers, and nurses can also receive continuing education credits.