11 Ways to Ease Your Anxious Mind
A FREE Webinar with Elisha Goldstein, PhD
Do you often feel overwhelmed by a barrage of personal and/or work stressors,
challenging life situations, or even the current political climate?
Modern neuroscience has confirmed the malleable nature of the brain which
means that the more time we spend fixated on the negative, the more inclined we
are to view all parts of our lives through this destructive lens. This pattern of
thinking can lead to paralyzing feelings of anxiety and even desperate
Given that our exposure to stress can be difficult to control, is it possible to
“quiet” an already anxious mind?
Elisha Goldstein, PhD is offering a FREE webinar based on his powerful 6-month
online mentorship program – A Course in Mindful Living – to help you break out of negative, anxiety-inducing modes of thinking to
uncover the freedom and inner peace that you deserve.
In this one-hour online event you’ll learn:
- The importance of slowing down and relaxing your body.
- How to respond to your inner critic.
- How to channel your anxious energy towards skillful behaviors.
- Simple practices to break out of autopilot and become more aware.
- A short and simple meditation to rediscover your natural balance.
To register for this free event, go here.